Looking for a great summer job…we may be the answer!
Hickory Hill is looking for responsible and energetic young adults to work at our family orientated swim and tennis club. Our employees enjoy a safe, diverse and inclusive environment and the opportunity to work with kids of all ages. If you are interested and have the skills and desire to join our team we want to meet you.
We hire for seasonal summer positions including, but not limited to Gatehouse (our snack shack), Lifeguards, Swim Coaches and Tennis Coaches.
All staff must be a minimum of 15 years of age with valid working papers. Additional qualifications listed below.
- Lifeguards/Swim Coaches must have up-to-date CPR/AED and Lifeguarding certificates.
- Tennis Coaches must have a valid CPR/AED certification
To apply for a position:
1. Complete an online application.
2. Highlight your relevant experience and qualifications in a cover letter.
3. Submit your application and cover letter to VP Personnel at email@example.com
You can also mail your application and resume to:
Hickory Hill Swim and Tennis Club
Attn: VP of Personnel
P.O. Box 83
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Thank you for your interest in being part of our team at Hickory Hill!
Click below for application